> Arthritis & Joint Supplements
> Nutri-Vet Products
> Nutri-Vet Hip & Joint Level 1 Chewables 100 Count
Nutri-Vet Hip & Joint Level 1 Chewables 100 Count
|Product Code :
|Product Price :
|Quantity in Basket:
| Product Rating
|| Be the first to
Write an online review
UPC Code: 60699-5
Note: Ingredients listed are based on the most current information available. Please refer to actual product packaging as formulations may change. If you have questions regarding a product or its ingredients, please contact us for more information.
- Product Description
- Hip & Joint Level 1 liver flavor chewables provide 500 mg of glucosamine, 100 mg chondroitin and vitamin C and 10 mg MSM to help maintain healthy canine joint function and connective tissue. Dogs will love the taste and owners will love its ease of use.
Directions for Use: One-half (1/2) chewable per 40 lbs of body weight twice daily. Allow four to six weeks for best results. Continue as needed.
- Active Ingredients per Chewable
Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from shellfish) – 500 mg
Chondroitin Sulfate (porcine trachea) - 100 mg
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) – 100 mg
Zinc (Zinc Oxide) – 15 mg
Vitamin E - 15 IU
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) - 10 mg
Manganese (Manganese Gluconate) – 5 mg
Copper (Copper Gluconate) – 2 mg
Hyaluronic Acid - 1 mg
Inactive ingredients: Cellulose, Liver Meal, Magnesium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, Natural Flavor, Stearic Acid.
- Key Components
- Glucosamine HCL is the key building block for making cartilage. Recent reports in veterinary journals have validated the benefits of glucosamine in maintaining joint health and supporting mobility and activity in dogs of all ages.
- Chondroitin sulfate protects existing cartilage and slows its break down.
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is a potent antioxidant that is also important for the formation of bone and cartilage.
- Manganese, copper and zinc are essential in biochemical reactions that help form cartilage.
- Best Use
- Ideal for early support of healthy joints, especially in young, active dogs.