> Arthritis & Joint Supplements
> Nutri-Vet Products
> Nutri-Vet Hip & Joint Level 3 Chewables 300 Count
Nutri-Vet Hip & Joint Level 3 Chewables 300 Count
|Product Code :
|Product Price :
|Quantity in Basket:
| Product Rating
|| Be the first to
Write an online review
UPC Code: 60744-2
Manufacturer: Nutri-Vet llc
Note: Ingredients listed are based on the most current information available. Please refer to actual product packaging as formulations may change. If you have questions regarding a product or its ingredients, please contact us for more information.
- Product Description
- Hip & Joint Level 3 liver flavor chewables provide 500 mg of glucosamine, 400 mg of chondroitin, 50 mg MSM, and 6 mg of hyaluronic acid to help maintain healthy canine joint function and connective tissue. This product is formulated especially for large and elderly dogs with long-standing joint problems.
Directions for Use: One-half (1/2) chewable per 40 lbs of body weight twice daily.
- Active Ingredients per Chewable:
Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from shellfish) – 500 mg
Chondroitin Sulfate (from bovine trachea) – 400 mg
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – 50 mg
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) – 50 mg
Zinc (Oxide) – 15 mg
Hyaluronic Acid – 6 mg
Manganese (Gluconate) – 5 mg
Copper (Gluconate) – 2 mg
Brewers Dried Yeast, Cellulose, Liver Meal, Magnesium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid.
- Key Components
- Glucosamine HCL is the key building block for making cartilage. Recent reports in veterinary journals have validated the benefits of glucosamine in maintaining joint health and supporting mobility and activity in dogs of all ages and sizes.
- Chondroitin sulfate protects existing cartilage and slows its break down.
- Methysulfonylmethane (MSM) is a natural anti-inflammatory agent that provides sulfur essential in the formation of cartilage.
- Hyaluronic acid helps maintain the viscosity of joint fluid.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is a potent antioxidant that is also important for the formation of bone and cartilage.
- Manganese, copper and zinc are essential in biochemical reactions that help form cartilage.
- Best Use
- Specifically formulated for dogs over 9 years of age or those requiring added joint support.